- Hi 👋 I’m Amy! I was born in Taiwan, grew up in New Zealand and moved to London in 2019. I love travelling and have been trying to make the most of getting around Europe since being here
- I joined Userled in January 2023 as a Product Engineer. Before userled I’ve worked in both backend and fullstack roles at a couple of fintechs in London. My last role was at Codat, an API provider for small business data where I saw the company grow from 60 people to over 300, expand to 2 overseas locations and achieve Series B and C funding.
- I’m currently learning Spanish. I’m hoping this with English and my conversational level Mandarin will cover me for most of the places I travel to in the future
- I hate running but love a challenge and pushing myself to my limit so I’m always looking for a race to enter
The best way to work with me is…
- I like understanding why I’m building something. Explain to me what the value is to our customers and us and I will be behind it 100%
- I can sometimes get too bogged down in details. Please don’t be afraid to tell me to take a step back when it’s becoming unproductive
- I love brainstorming with others but it can take me time to process everything. If I’m not talking much it’s usually because I’m still trying to get my head around something
- Feedback, always
You should know…
- I have a New Zealand accent and can sometimes talk too quickly… If you can’t understand me please tell me to slow down!
Come to me for…
- A chat, coffee, walk or anything else!