- Hello! I’m from Thailand, went to college in the U.S., worked for a year there then moved to London. It’s been 5 years since!
- I’ve worked with all kinds of companies (public, pre-IPO scale-up, start-up). I am mostly full stack but I enjoy frontend a lot more.
- I play tennis very often (2-3 times a week) 🎾 I wield a single-handed backhand 😎
- I can play a lot of other sports too (basketball, badminton, football, etc). I’m mostly held back by my limited stamina though.
- My biggest obsession is with Genshin Impact. It has taken over my life for the last 3 years.
- I also play other “gacha” games regularly!
Best way to work with me
- I love iterating. This lets me move quicker. This means my work might focus on functionality in the first few iterations then will be followed by polishing after.
- I’m quite interruptible and very open to collaboration / pairing, so feel free to interrupt me for anything.
- I enjoy improvising the UI to some extent, so if the project doesn’t have the design 100% sorted out, I can fill in the gap meanwhile, and I’m happy to amend it later once the design is finalised!
- I love feedback and I don’t have a preference regarding how I want to receive them. Also, please feel free to ask me for any feedback!
You should know
- I’m not a morning person!
- I like using Typescript properly. This means I would spend an extra effort to get the types right rather than using type assertion or
any, and I might comment on those in the PR reviews 😅
- I believe it’s what we should strive towards to as it lets us write applications with greater confidence!
Come to me for
- Genshin Impact (or any other gacha games)
- When you run into Typescript errors and want to get rid of it properly!
- Tennis, Basketball, and other sports!