A bit about me
- I’m a bit of a startup veteran with 15 years of design, product and marketing behind me.
- I’ve enjoyed working with huge brands and companies but startups are where my heart lives.
- I’ve owned a failed startup.
- I’ve owned a tea company, been a recording artist and a hot air balloon pilot.
Best way to work with me
- I equally love to spend time collaboratively solving problems but need focus time to execute and to ensure the tiniest details are accounted for
You should know
- I will always ask questions to break down what may seem like simple interactions to check and double check we’re building the right product
- I hate wasting time and believe that every you should add customer value or revenue no matter how small.
Come to me for
- A mind to problem solve with, I love breaking down things to first principles and finding simple solutions
- Great design (hopefully)
- A beer buddy