- Hola! I’m a brit to my core, born in Bristol, grew up in Edinburgh, and got given an Irish name.
- I’ve been in startups all through my career (EventTech and FinTech), love em to the death hence why I moved to London.
- I’ve done the cliche travels, spent 3 months in South America and 3 months in South East Asia (and didn’t get robbed so i’d say i’m experienced in the field now)
- Love all sports with a racket - tennis, squash, badminton. If anyone wants to have a smack around after work I’m always down, can’t promise on the quality of my returns though..
- Summer is too hot, I wish it snowed
Best way to work with me
- I’d rather chat about it quickly at a desk than schedule a meeting. If you want me, just message me on slack.
- I smash out work in large blocks, usually I’ll stay at home when I’m doing this but when I’m in the office I try to be more sociable 😅
- I love to discuss before diving into something large, it can save so much time in the future and prevent crossover work.
- If you’re giving me a task, help me see the purpose to it so I can fully commit to it.
You should know
- I don’t mind context switching, if I have headphones on shoot me a message on slack - I reply pretty quickly
- I question a lot, I’m not trying to be difficult deliberately but I will always push for a cleaner, simpler way of solving the same problem. Often the simplest solution is the best.
Come to me for
- ‘Let’s go for a coffee’ or ‘Let’s go for a pint’ are my two favourite phrases in this world
- Any sports after work
- Dodgy travel tips
- Whiteboard brainstorming