Hello there 👋 I’m Sam
A bit about me
- I'm originally from the UK 🇬🇧, and live and work in our London office.
- Before joining Userled, I worked at a B2B SaaS startup called Chattermill, as well as at a e-commerce company named Grainger Online Global, in Growth and Engineering roles.
- I have an interest in indie hacking and have worked on a product named Outflo, an email personalisation tool for SDRs, used by some notable brands. I find the process of building and launching products from the ground up super fun.
- Beyond work, I spend time experimenting with AI, reading books - particularly historical biographies, going to the gym, and playing sports.
Best way to work with me
- I appreciate deep focus time and often wear my headphones while concentrating. If you need my help, feel free to ping me on Slack.
- I believe in the importance of having a well-defined goal and a clear understanding of the problem at hand before moving at speed and making it happen.
- Never shy away from giving me feedback
- I often like to go for walks and ponder over ideas, occasionally taking breaks from my laptop. I believe that outputs are more influenced by the quality of work rather than the quantity of time put in. Hence, I enjoy working in focused sprints, to achieve significant impacts. After that, I take time to rest, reassess, gather feedback, and then dive back in for the next sprint.
You should know
- I have a tendency to become quite absorbed in ideas, which can be a double-edged sword. If you ever think I'm overdoing it, feel free to let me know.
Come to me for
- Advice on marketing and sales technology
- Brainstorming sessions for product and growth ideas
- Tips and tricks for working with GPT - I like building systems with large language models and pushing their potential to the limit.
- Conversations about startups, podcast, music and books