- Hello! I’m yet another French person! Originally from Paris, then Brittany - I moved to the UK about 7 years ago and decided the rain didn’t scare me off (but gravy on chips still does).
- My background is actually in English literature (and history, and phonology and em dashes) but I ended up deep diving into the world of start ups and operations and loved it! I love a good bit of organising and thought analysis.
- I’m an avid TTRPG/MMORPG player, and can always talk about lore all day long as I’ve been worldbuilding in my spare time (this is where the literature degree comes into play)
- current fixations: Baldur’s Gate 3, The Elder Scrolls Online
- I bake a mean focaccia
Best way to work with me
- I love a good brainstorming - always happy to go through ideas, and will always help action them with a starting point to review and build on! If you need help with a vision or a checklist, I’m your person. Although, I’ll tell you if I’m swamped!
- If my calendar is booked, please respect this time, as it can be anything from a meeting to a self imposed focus time.
- I love customers! Their input and success is paramount, and I believe in very strong relationship with our customer base as well as building a great superstar network- need a friendly face? I’m there to shine!
- I am most definitely the least knowledgeable here in terms of engineering (for now…) so I may stop you to try and understand the tech lingo: bear with me, I’m a quick learner!
You should know
- I got a bad back (too many problems to count!): sometimes I may be restless due to lingering pain, but I’ll do my best to turn that frown upside down. It just means I can’t run that much, but I’ll follow from a few paces back!
- I have a little poodle mix named Dolly! She most likely will remain a virtual dog: I may be people friendly, but she is not!
Come to me for
- a cup of coffee and a chocolate bar: I always provide!
- lore about my Orc paladin and Human bard/cleric
- any questions you have: I’ll help find an answer